Committee Chairman Responsibilities
1. Set committee objectives and appoint a co-chairman at first committee meeting of the year. Co-chairmen are encouraged to step up to become the chair the following year. Review objectives from the previous year’s committee. Inform the President and AE and invite him/her to your meetings.
2. Set a calendar of meetings.
3. All expenditures and recommended activities must be approved by the Board of Directors.
4. Committee is to carry out its own programs-Board, AE will help when needed. Contact AE before ordering or purchasing supplies and materials as we may already have them available.
5. Committee Chairman is responsible for having notes taken of the committee meetings. If an item in the notes requires action, or is important to the Board, a motion is in order.
6. Committee Chairman is responsible for written reports for the newsletter. Articles are due the second to the last Monday of the month.